Bail Bond Service for the Greater Mecklenburg Area
Top Notch Bail Bonding Service Charlotte, NC
A Bail Bond is an insurance policy. A bail bond is one method used to obtain the release of a defendant awaiting trial upon criminal charges from the custody of law enforcement officials. Bail helps insure the defendant’s appearance in court until the final disposition of the case. Once the underwriting and indemnification paperwork needed to issue the bail bond is completed 123 Bail Bonding will present the bond to the court. The bond will then be posted and you will be directed with information on when and where the defendant will be released.
You will pay 10 to 15% of the court ordered bail amount. 123 Bail Bonding is committed to working with you based on your financial situation. We offer different payment plans and give discounts to customers willing to make one payment.
Prior to posting a bail bond, the defendant’s cosigner must guarantee that they will pay the full amount of bail if the defendant does not make their court appearance. The cosigner is required to provide:
- Valid ID
- proof of residence (utility bill)
- proof of employment (check stub)
The process takes 20 minutes. The bondsman will have you fill out the paperwork, drop the bond inside the jail and then based on the local counties process, the defendant will be released shortly after.
Cash or Credit Card
- Upon being released, the defendant will need to complete the necessary paperwork. After completion, the defendant will receive upcoming court date information.
- The defendant must report all new court dates to 123bonding
- The defendant must show up to all court dates
- The defendant must make sure bond is paid in full
- Defendants can go back to work, school, home, family, and continue with usual daily life.
- Permits the unhampered preparation of a defense.
- Serves to prevent the infliction of punishment prior to conviction.
- The Seriousness of the Charges
- Defendant’s Ties to the Community
- Prior Criminal History
- Prior Warrants